Friday, March 18

Props to MB

I hope by now all you Somervillains (ha ha) and Cantabridgians  (residents of Cambridge)  have discovered the money saving wonders of Market Basket, I know most of you have.

Today I stumbled upon a deal thats too freakin good to keep to myself, check these prices out sandwich lovers (ty I'm looking at you);

 probs get 3 or 4 mystery meat sandwiches out of this  







Less than $6 is gonna feed me lunch all week, you can find these to the right of the deli in an open cooler, now go save some money!

-BJK

ps - AM have you met this guy?

3 comments:

  1. (bjk, i just made the pictures a bit smaller because my ocd can't handle when the pictures run into the sidebar...)

    AND JEEZ. i spend so much money at the grocery store in vienna! for like 2 days!
    -lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all talked about it behind your back and we decided that that cheese is TOO SLIMY to eat! Call if you need some pepto bismol.jmn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe thats the glare from the flash that appears in the same spot in every pic. But if you wanna hate on good deals, hate on :p

    BJK

    ReplyDelete