Sunday, March 13

N*SYNC Doing That Thing You Do



Don't ask me how I came upon this... but here is N*SYNC performing the title song from the (awesome) '96 movie That Thing You Do! 


I found this especially amusing  because:

  • They're playing instruments! 
  • Lance is playing the keyboard.
  • Justin is shunned to the back of the stage by Joey's drum set.
  • They're wearing baggy velveteen pants.
  • That Chris guy with the dreads looks AWFUL. Why was he allowed in?


This was really just an excuse to post this urgent celebrity gossip:


Thank goodness. -id

4 comments:

  1. there is so much i love about this post. wtf not even giving JT a mic while he plays bass?!?!

    also, jessica was not schweet enough for him, even back in the day when she was posing naked-ish to get fired from 7th heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten why i loved JC so much. Bahh hahaa a now I remember ALL TOO CLEARLY. that thing you do is such a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she wasnt sexy enough for him. that thing you do is such a good movie. i could watch it everyday
    -jv

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too jv, me too. ohhh liv tyler. and tom hanks.

    ReplyDelete