Friday, March 4

New Shoes

Hey guys!

I just made some new shoes (I make a new pair like every 6 months) and I'm so excited about them that I wanted to share them with y'all, because you're a lot of artsy craftsy people.

White cheap shoes from H&M, this time with stabilo pens (I usually do sharpie, will have to be more careful about getting caught in the rain in these). The quotes come from an e.e. cummings poem, "somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond/any experience" and "nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands".


it's raining on the sunflowers. just fyi.
that's the emerald city to your left.







first day wearing them today!! (it's already late morning in Vienna)
the first day is always good luck, i like to think.

also, the procrastination of 2 huge papers has led med to discover that you can not only take pictures with photobooth on mac os, but also VIDEOS. i just recorded all of the songs i've been playing recently and have been uploading them to youtube, even though i make mistakes, the sound quality is shitty, and i've had a cold for a month.5 now. if you miss me, check them out! i guarantee either smiles or the satisfaction of knowing you could probably record a better video than me will be your reward.

one of the happiest songs in the world

also, straightened hair is so soft. i forgot that.

peace and love.

-lab

3 comments:

  1. my fav part are the waves on the toe of the left shoe
    -jv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall leaves! I'm totally inspired, great going luc!

    BJK

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thanks guys, and awesome brett! you should make some!! channel your postcard creativity!

    ReplyDelete