Tuesday, February 1

The Dark Art of Knitting

Hi Everyone!

I know there are a few HP fans checking this out and I also warned Alice that my contribution may end up being a bunch of arts&craft ideas so this seems like the perfect way to start.

One of my little sisters friends spent a lot of time in the hospital as a child and became a knitting prodigy. This is her newest creation. Its too incredible not to share:






So from straight on this just looks like your run-of-the-mill striped (black and glow-in-the dark green!) scarf but as you look at it from different angles the dark mark is revealed! I have no idea how she did this and I sort of want it to remain a mystery. Maybe she's a deatheater..

- sct

4 comments:

  1. and that looks like the softest scarf ever
    -jv

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is amazing. it's totally dark magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When should our first knitting society meet? Ps Sarah- awesome first post! I love arts and crafts so bring them on! I wish I had some supplies for the snow day today or AT LEAST some paint by numbers....Jmn

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so jealous of that scarf! i really wanna learn to knit. she should make a ton of these & sell them on etsy. i would buy one!

    ReplyDelete