Thursday, May 5

This is way better than studying for finals.

BJK has been nagging me to post something so here I am. I thought I would start off with one of my favorite youtube videos ever, Sassy Gay Friend. This one is about Romeo and Juliet but the ones on Hamlet and Othello are equally as awesome. I apologize if its been posted before, but really its worth seeing again.

Also I'm going to Vietnam in like, a week so I'll post some cool stuff about that later.

- the littlest klein, MK

A Plus1Press Publication

2 comments:

  1. no worries MK, has not been posted before!!

    Sassy Gay Friend is also one of my all-time favs, in addition to Drunk History. If you've seen Black Swan, defs watch the Sassy Gay friend of that. But it is a spoiler alert if you haven't seen it, be forewarned.

    pumped to see you on the blog, and to hear about Vietnam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sassy gay friend. hilarious.
    -av

    ReplyDelete