Tuesday, February 7

SMASHing Super Bowl Promo

NBC is the best network in my opinion.

I'm probably fairly biased, but besides AMC, the only shows I think are cream of the crop are Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, and Community, all of which appear on NBC.

This is a promo I'm sure everyone missed. It was on a bit before the Super Bowl and I think it should have taken a whole commercial break mid game. It was the best part of all commercials. Seeing the characters from shows like Law and Order sing and dance is ridiculous.

The song is "Brotherhood of Man" from the show How to Succeed in Business without Trying. This is a show on Broadway starring Daniel Radcliffe. Produced by Neil Meron and Craig Zadan, these guys also are the Executive Producers of Smash (another is Spielberg and its gonna be the biggest show on TV or whatever so watch every Monday at 10).






-AM
 "Dude, I got SMASHed last night" 
 Drunk on Monday's at 10p/9c Reporter

A Plus1Press Publication

3 comments:

  1. Nbc is the shit. I dont understand america not watching it. And both smash and this video clip are amazing. Basically i agree with everything AM says
    av

    ReplyDelete
  2. America is missing out, how could anyone be watching CBS
    -jv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta admit that video was epic
    -jillicious

    ReplyDelete