Monday, February 20

Beef Alert: Miranda Lambert hates Chris Brown too

Here at Plus1Press, it's well established that Chris Brown is a tremen-DOUCHE, who should never be allowed on tv, radio or the internet ever again.

So after the Grammy's foolishly invited #fuckChrisBrown to lip-sync not once, but twice, this year and the Grammy voters somehow gave him an award, it was a relief when other musicians weren't shy about expressing their disappointment.

The MVP of Publicly Hating on Chris "My dance moves are as half-assed as my apologies" Brown 2012 goes to Miranda Lambert, who took to twitter shortly after the Grammys.

When Chris Brown hit back (see what I did there?) saying, "HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now!!! That's the ultimate fuck off," Miranda was unimpressed, replying "I just have to speak my mind because where I come from, beating up on a woman is never OK ... So that's why my daddy taught me early on in life how to use a shotgun...I have a Grammy too"


Later that week, while performing at UMass, she held up a sign that said "Take Notes Chris Brown" and then she sang "Gunpowder and Lead" the best song about killing a man that beats up a lady since "Earl had to die."
So in honor of Miranda Lambert speaking for us all, have a listen:




-av
A Plus1Press Publication

2 comments:

  1. This is a good song.

    What is she talking about that Nicki Minaj did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki's performance was terrible and long
    av

    ReplyDelete