Friday, January 20

Sesame Street is for Grown Ups, like me.

Ok, ok, it's for kids. At least, all the puppet stuff is for kids. But the adults, the real live people, those are for adults. I barely remember the live action people from sesame street. I can vaguely remember someone named Maria, but I keep seeing Mrs. Huxtable in my head, even though I'm pretty sure Maria was spoke Spanish.

Anyways, all this to say that Sesame Street has a pretty constant stream of celebrities on to sing songs and explain words, but as a child I was like, that puppet is hilarious when he doesn't understand that tall person. And now I'm like, John Krasinski is so funny and charming!

So in case you don't know the meaning of the words "soggy" or "prickly" or you just like tall actors on critically acclaimed, viewership challenged NBC comedies, here are two clips:





This post brought you by the letters
A and V
A Plus1Press Publication

No comments:

Post a Comment