Friday, June 1

"Senior Moments" by Golf Brooks

My Boss pulled me into his office the other day because he urgently had to show me the latest email he had been forwarded. While we waited for HotMail to get fired up I thought about the time he showed me about 50 pictures of the view from his sister's condo's balcony. I just wanted to grab two or three bags of trash and take them to the back door where I lean over the railing and throw them at the dumpster. While I was impatiently waiting to throw trash at a dumpster my Boss loaded a video of a man standing in front of a banner that read "GOLFOHOLICS" I was worried. And then the song started. "Senior Moments" is a great song. Every person who plays a guitar around a campfire should be required to learn "Senior Moments", infact from now on they are.



-jv

A Plus1Press Publication

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality used to be a
    entertainment account it. Glance complicated to far brought agreeable from
    you! By the way, how can we keep in touch?
    http://balochkarwan.com/index.php?do=/blog/11962/techniques-during-small-business-web-design-features-through-an-effective-introduction/
    http://www.foodhub247.com/index.php?do=/blog/898/pick-a-small-business-web-design-service-which-gives-productive-web-design-/

    Review my blog - lazerlife

    ReplyDelete