Saturday, May 26

My Drunk Kitchen with Hannah Hart

This is a phenomena that I have known about for a few months but have never seriously watched until last night, when I watched all of the videos I could find.

Hannah Hart is the hostess of a Youtube channel called My Drunk Kitchen, wherein she gets drizzled and then cooks things. Making jokes along the way and usually dropping the ingredients, Ms. Hart is a pinnacle of American culinary majesty. I hope you enjoy these three examples.

"Vodka Latkes!"


"Some people only like to have egg whites in your omelette, and...that's a good way to make your omelette...shitty."


"Here's a drunk kitchen fact. Here's a drunk kitchen fact. Here's a drunk kitchen tip. What's the different between a fact and a tip?"


-jb



No comments:

Post a Comment