Tuesday, April 3

why i loves the internetz

Is it just me, or is it a fairly recent phenomenon (as in, coming from our generation) that the internet is full of hilarious pictures, articles, and blogs designed purely for tiny snippets of laughter and entertainment? Gone are the days of sitting round the radio, the black and white television, or the flat-screen tv. It's 2012 and we all walk around with little devices pressed up to our noses giggling. I find this....endearing. But also a little creepy.

Yet, I too, am a subscriber to this phenomenon, and today I stumbled upon this little gem. We all have our bad days. Today, Tuesday, has actually been an awesome day since the moment I woke up at 6:35 AM to spend 3 hours painting my nails, curling my hair, cleaning my new cappuccino maker I got for $7 at Savers and discovering that it does in fact WORK. But maybe for other Edzachery readers, that is not the case. So, please, indulge yourselves, and enjoy the following (I am especially partial to the "this is not you" section):

giggles giggles giggles

-LB
your crazily caffeinated collegiate correspondent

A Plus1Press Publication

No comments:

Post a Comment